Pilot Surprises His Parents 35,000 Feet Above The Ground!

Honor thy Father and Mother. This Pilot did it more than 30,000 feet above the ground.

How cool is that. Capt. Genesis Bernardo made her parents feel like they are the best father and mother as their son surprises them while driving the plane that they are riding.

At first, is seems and feels to just like an ordinary airplane ride. Where the pilot reminds the passengers the rules and safety precautions inside the plane.  Never did the parents of Capt. Genesis knew what was going to happen next.

As the family was listening to Capt. Genesis, he then, takes the opportunity to welcome his Father and Mother on board.


Capt. Genesis Bernardo: And i would like to take this opportunity to welcome two very important persons in my life. Mr. Paul Bernardo and Ms. Solly Bernardo, my dad and my mom.

After hearing their son's announcement, Mr. Paul Bernardo seems to hold back his tears from showing. A very heart-melting message from Capt. Genesis follows.

"After so many years of flying in the airline, I have always dreamed of having you on board as my passengers. I would like to thank you for loving me unconditionally as your son,and for teaching me to do my best in everything that i do.I also thank you for inspiring me to never stop dreaming big and making me believe that everything is possible as long as you have faith.You are one of the biggest reasons why i am here commanding a flight and flying this airplane."



Capt. Genesis also greeted his brother a happy birthday. Who could ask for more though?
It is truly an inspiration to see children thanking and appreciating their parents efforts.

Their video melted so many Netizens who watched it, some says that it was very touching, they wish they could have the same opportunity as Capt. Genesis Bernardo had.

Well who could stop their heart from appreciating this Pilot's beautiful thanksgiving announcement on more than 30,000 feet above the ground.

Most of us have to learn how to appreciate our parents while they are still around us. We may have differences or conflicts in life. But we can never change the fact that somehow, we owe them why we are here in this world, a chance given to live life as beautiful as it is designed to be.

May God bless you Captain Genesis Bernardo for honoring your parents.

Post a Comment

0 Comments